Hot Racing Alum Spur Gear 90T 48P for Traxxas Bandit/Stampede/Rustler/Slash 2WD TE890H
HOT RACING HARD ANODIZED ALUMINUM SPUR GEAR (90T 48P), TE890H
Hot Racing light weight hard anodized aluminum 90 tooth, 48 pitch spur gear for the Traxxas Bandit, 2WD Slash, Rustler, and 2WD Stampede vehicles
YOU WILL RECEIVE:
– One (1) 90 tooth 48 pitch spur gear
– Three (3) mounting screws
– Three (3) silver anodized countersunk washers
– Three (3) washers (use as needed underneath countersunk washers to prevent screw ends from protruding too far through spur mounting plate)
– Aluminum gears are softer than steel and are intended for speed performance. For ultimate durability consider our steel gears.
– Check gear alignment and secure you motor before running the vehicle
– Do not over tighten the slipper. Even metal gears may fail with a over tight slipper.
– Motor should no way exceed 180F (over 160F is not recommended). ESC should not exceed 160F. Excessive temperatures will shorten the life of the motor and ESC.
- CNC machined 6061-T6 aluminum construction
- Replaces stock nylon spur gear
- Hard anodized in light gunmetal color for durability and corrosion resistance
- Silver anodized countersunk aluminum washers
- High strength hardware
- Number of Teeth: 90
- Gear Pitch: 48 pitch
- Mounting Holes: 3
- Tooth Face width: ~5mm