MIP X-Duty Splined Steel CVD Drive Kit Rear for Traxxas Bandit/Fiesta ST Rally 18390
- For ultimate efficiency use with ball bearing Traxxas Rear Hubs. (TRA3752, TRA5116)
- Strong 12mm Keyed Hex Standard (Must use 12mm wheels not compatible with pin)
- When hubs are in the lowest position, clearance on the arm may be necessary for the X-Duty™ Bell to rotate freely. Best to use a sanding drum to clearance the plastic arm. (check out photo with wrench pointing to area)
- Front Traxxas 12mm Hex Conversion : 1 x TRA1654
- Upgrade Hubs and Bearings recommended : TRA3752 , TRA5116
Traxxas Fiesta ST Rally
- Direct Fit, No Modification Needed.
- Front CVD™ Kit: #19390
- Strong splined X-Duty™ steel construction.
- Fully rebuildable so any damaged or worn part can be replaced. (scroll down on main part # and all rebuild components are there)
- Ultimate upgrade for those that are drag racing!
- No more ripped and twisted drivetrain.
- Use MIP Grease and Loctite upon assembly.
- Be sure to keep joints lubed to enjoy long part life
- Heat Treated steel components to help increase strength and part life.
- Black Oxide coated to protect the components from premature rust.
- 100% Designed / Manufactured / Packaged in the USA!!!
- Complete Rear X-Duty™ Drivetrain