MIP Race Duty CVD Steel Kit Rear for Traxxas 1/10 Slash/Stampede/Rustler/Rally 13270
Out of stock
MIP RACE DUTY CVD STEEL KIT, REAR, 1/10 SCALE TRAXXAS STAMPEDE / SLASH / RUSTLER / RALLY 4WD, 13270
Traxxas is “The Fastest Name in Radio Control,” and MIP has just thrust that catch phrase closer to reality! In the past, MIP has offered a range of axle designs including steel shaft CVD’s and heavy steel splined X-duty’s, for those that drive on the edge of insanity! But what is missing from MIP’s ultimate line-up!? Well the answer to that question is easy, Race Duty! MIP’s all new Steel Race Duty line of axles are a CVD design bone with an X-Duty Axle for added strength but without the telescoping feature to shave off some weight. Race Duty Axles are designed for just that Racing, this pertains to 2 cell racing conditions and if need be mild bashing as well. Take your traxxas to the podium and don’t keep pushing it to the edge.
- Light yet strong CVD / Keyed axle design
- Replaces your plastic drives that twist and break
- Ultimate machined precision for the best performance
- Designed for 2-Cell Racing and light bashing.
- Made from High quality American Alloy for great durability and strength!
- Fits Traxxas Slash, Rally, Stampede, and Rustler 4×4 vehicles with no modifications!
- 100% Made in the USA!
Note: MIP RACE DUTY CVD Kits are design for no more than 2s Lipo batteries (7.4v).