Hot Racing Alum Diff Carrier for Arrma Kraton/Outcast/Senton/Talion/Typhon BLX AON11E02
HOT RACING MODULAR ALUMINUM DIFFERENTIAL CARRIER (CASE) 1/8 ARRMA, AON11E02
Hot Racing aluminum differential carrier (case) for the 1/8 Arrma Kraton BLX, Notorious BLX, Outcast BLX, Senton BLX, Talion BLX, Typhon BLX and 1/7 LimitLess InFraction, Fits the front, center, or rear differential. See vehicle model compatibility in comments below.
YOU WILL RECEIVE:
– One (1) differential carrier
– Four (4) ring gear screws
– Three (3) o-ring gasket (one alreay install. )
– Reused spider and output gears (Arrma AR310433), gaskets and o-rings, and ring/pinion
– Recommended to use medium thread lock on screws
– Do not over tighten
– Use only silicone diff lube
– Replacment o-ring
– Replaces Arrma AR310433 or ARA220050 differential carrier
– Known to fit the following Arrma vehicle part numbers. The vehicle part number can be found on Arrma’s website, the literature that came with the vehicle, or on the vehicle box around the barcode.
– InFraction ARA109001
– Kraton: AR106005, AR106015, AR106018, AR106029/31 (red/green), ARA106040T1/2 (red/blue)
– LimitLess ARA109011 (there is no center differential in LimitLess)
– Notorious: AR106034/6 (black/blue), ARA106044T1/2 (black/blue)
– Outcast: AR106021, AR106027, AR106032/3 (silver/orange), ARA106042T1/2 (silv/org)
– Senton: AR106007, AR102654, AR102673
– Talion: AR106003, AR106014, AR106030 (2018 V3 model), ARA106048 (V4)
– Typhon: AR106001, AR106013, AR106028, ARA106046
- CNC machined 6061 aluminum, anodized black
- CNC machined 6061 aluminum for light weight.
- Steel pinnon bushing for longevity.
- O-ring for a better seal and reusability.
- Anodized black and red.
- Fits the front, center, or rear